Jaded Ways (formerly "Duck and Cover") was a pop punk band from Long Island New York whose music was described as resembling New Found Glory.
Jaded ways put out an EP featuring acoustic local hit, Did You See Them Fall?, written about 9/11. Other songs, like Let Her Go and Fortune Cookies were recognizable by their catchy pop punk melodies. The EP was recorded at Nada studios. Dan and Chris left afterwards, to be replaced by brothers Pete and Billy Kefales on bass and drums, respectively. However, this lineup was short lived; Dan went on to form The Fad, which is still playing shows to this day. Chris joined Brookside, Amity, and Anterrabae, and most recently Bayside. Justin became guitarist of the very successful long island band Idle Vice. Jarred is in hiding.
- Jarred Ellerbe (vocals, guitar)
- Justin Fehntrich (guitar)
- Pete Kefales (bass)
- Billy Kefales (drums)
- Dan (bass)
- Chris Guglielmo (drums)
- Pete Kefales was in bands "Next Town Over", and Change of Fate with Dan Gluszak, Robbie Hassett, and Matt Scimonelli. He played bass in both projects.
- Billy Kefales was the drummer to locals, Chasing Amy who became The Road Home, and now plays drums in Royal Assassin.
- Robbie Hassett, Dan Gluszak, Billy and Pete Kefales, Anthony Pasini from Royal Assassin, all went to High school together in Hicksville, Long Island, New York.