Olmec Sings the Blues is the first release and EP from Bethpage based Grindcore band, Kirk Fogg's African Adventure. All of the songs are joking in manner and have extremely long names. The EP is now available for free download on Kirk Fogg's African Adventure's myspace.
- My Mom Bought Me Pogs for Christmas, Now She is Dead (0:52)
- King Kullen Sells Cheap Happy Drinks (0:14)
- Why Don't You Invite Your Daughter, Your Slutty Whorebag Daughter Thats Going To Dirty Up My Party...I THINK NOT!!! (0:02)
- I'm Not That Fat If You Really Look At Me (0:27)
- Ken Griffey Jr. Would Have Had Salad At His BBQ (0:23)
- Your Sister Is In The Other Room Listening To Dance Music (0:20)
- A Douche of Spray Blinded My Brother For A Moment (1:18)
- This Is A Peanut and Tree Nut Free Classroom (0:32)
- I Need to Buy a Speak and Spell Because I Suck At School (1:42)
- On this EP, GW, Nick, Chris, and Bob all played drum tracks on the album, and based the melodic structure after that.