The Best Comp in the World is a 2000 Compilation released by Fadeaway Records.
- "In The Shade" (Now She's Gone)
- "What's Left Standing" (Hot Rod Circuit)
- "Less Important Place A" (The Miracle of 86)
- "Seven Doors" (Errortype: 11)
- "Only With Me" (Reggie and the Full Effect)
- "Eye Sore" (New Found Glory)
- "First Attempt Spangler" (Ex Number Five)
- "It Doesn't Hurt Til..." (Derbyshire)
- "Dead To The World" (The Movielife)
- "No School" (J. Majesty)
- "Dead Boys Club" (Last Days of August)
- "Newfound Mass" (The Get Up Kids)
- "One Million Volumes" (This Year's Model)
- "Midwestern Stylings" (Glassjaw Remix) *
- The song "Midwestern Stylings" is listed as a Glassjaw track, when it is in fact a Beat Scientific song. Beat Scientific was the side project of Daryl Palumbo (Glassjaw, Head Automatica) and Brian Lane (Brand New, The Rookie Lot).